Sauder School of Business
Message from the Dean
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of our students and for caring deeply about the future of business.
Your generosity through UBC’s start an evolution campaign has contributed to a transformational period of growth at the Sauder School of Business.
With your support, we are:
- Preparing strong values-driven leaders who will meet the challenges of tomorrow with respect, rigour and responsibility for themselves and their communities.
- Increasing momentum in Sauder’s world-class research environment, generating new ideas and approaches to solve complex problems and drive sustainable change in business.
- Inspiring innovation and the entrepreneurial thinking that form the basis of new companies, services, products and policies for a rapidly changing world.
- Establishing new ways to add value and connect with industries and communities throughout British Columbia and around the globe.
- Fostering a culture of inclusivity in business education to encourage a more diverse workforce and stronger economic opportunities for future generations.
Many people are involved and invested in enriching and shaping the Sauder School—from our current students and young alumni to our industry partners, faculty members and staff.
It is a great pleasure to lead the school in this time of growth, and I give my thanks to our tremendous community for making it possible.
Together, we are growing to make a difference.
Dean, Sauder School of Business
Grosvenor Professor of Cities, Business Economics and Public Policy