creating healthier neighbourhoods, cities and nations
Thanks to our supporters and alumni, UBC is deepening relationships with communities in British Columbia, Canada and across the world. From supporting sustainable food systems to global human rights initiatives, donors are helping UBC students and faculty make significant and lasting differences in their communities.
- Supporting street-level research
- $1.2m UBC photo collection offers priceless glimpse into B.C. History
- Promoting human rights and social justice around the world
- Bringing free dental care to communities in need
- Training more aboriginal healthcare professionals
- Serving up learning at Loon Lake: Peter Bentley makes largest-ever gift to Forestry