Building on UBC’s long history of excellence, the Vancouver School of Economics advances research and provides students with remarkable opportunities to understand how governments, organizations and individuals affect the economy and our collective well-being.
At this global centre for research and hands-on learning about pressing economic issues, students interact with leading economists who influence policies on issues such as international trade and minimum wage rates. Through their leading-edge work, these professors advise national and international organizations, and share their knowledge and passion for economics.
With donor support, we can provide students with the tools to prepare them for successful careers that contribute to a healthy economy. This project includes:
- Bursaries and scholarships to support students
- The flagship Bachelor of International Economics program
- Research that addresses the needs of a shifting global economy
- A building that reflects the stature of a leading economics institution
- A Career Centre to facilitate job placements and career mentorship
Join us to create a world-leading institution that will deepen our understanding of the economic climate and strengthen Canada’s position in the world economy.
To learn more about the Vancouver School of Economics, download the case for support.