The School’s specialized research centres, ranging from urban economics and real estate to entrepreneurship and from transportation to health care management, bring together faculty members, students, and business leaders collaborating on research initiatives that focus on managing change, improving business practices, and developing new opportunities.
Establishing professorships is a top priority for the School, and will help us to achieve our vision of becoming one of the world’s leading business schools. Recruitment and retention of top faculty members is crucial to our success. However, demand for top faculty members is high and competition is fierce. The creation of endowed professorships enables us to compete successfully at the highest levels, attract leading scholars to the School and provide world-class learning opportunities for future generations of students.
The areas of priority for the establishment of a professorship at Sauder include:
- Professorship in Marketing
- Professorship in Finance
- Professorship in Strategy and Business Economics
- Professorship in Sustainability
- Professorship in Entrepreneurship
- Professorship in Accounting
- Professorship in Maritime Transportation
- Professorship in Social Entrepreneurship
- Professorship in Social Media
- Professorship in Decision Making
- Professorship in Business Technology Management
- Professorship in Social Network Management
Your donation will:
Help create an endowment supporting the establishment of a professorship in an area of priority for the School. An endowed professorship will sustain the professor’s research and teaching program in perpetuity, as well as publications and other activities related to the professor’s work.
Promote the creation and application of business knowledge and enable us to achieve our vision of being an international leader in developing and disseminating knowledge that will shape global business policy and practice.