Senior Associate Director
- Joy Johnson Named 10th President of SFU January 8, 2020We are delighted to share the splendid news that one of our former star faculty will become the next president of SFU!
- Eight Reasons to Pursue Your MHLP January 7, 2020One of the top eight reasons to pursue a Masters in Health Leadership & Policy is to gain experience in a related field.
- UBC Faculty and Alumni Awarded at NNPBC Event December 18, 2019CONGRATULATIONS!
- 2018/2019 Research Report December 5, 2019The UBC School of Nursing is producing leading research dedicated to advancing health and health care. The 2018/2019 Research Report chronicles the past year including research achievements and outputs.
- Leah Lambert November 29, 2019We are proud to acknowledge that Dr Leah Lambert was awarded a CIHR-MSFHR-BC Cancer Health System Impact Fellowship in September 2019 for her postdoctoral project Interpreting and addressing barriers impeding effective care transitions for women diagnosed with breast cancer in British Columbi