Senior Associate Director
- 2018/2019 Research Report December 5, 2019The UBC School of Nursing is producing leading research dedicated to advancing health and health care. The 2018/2019 Research Report chronicles the past year including research achievements and outputs.
- Leah Lambert November 29, 2019We are proud to acknowledge that Dr Leah Lambert was awarded a CIHR-MSFHR-BC Cancer Health System Impact Fellowship in September 2019 for her postdoctoral project Interpreting and addressing barriers impeding effective care transitions for women diagnosed with breast cancer in British Columbi
- WATCH: Marion Woodward Lecture & Afternoon Symposium 2019 November 18, 2019The 51st annual Marion Woodward Lecture focuses on direct and indirect implications of technology in health care. This lecture happens at a time of celebrating the past, taking place during the 2019 Centenary year for the School of Nursing, while also looking toward the future years to come.
- School of Nursing at UBC Receives CASN Award November 15, 2019We are delighted to announce that the Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing (CASN) has selected UBC’s School of Nursing to receive the 2019 CASN Institutional Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Jennifer Kryworuchko - In Memoriam October 28, 2019The School of Nursing community and UBC more broadly are deeply saddened to share the news that our dear colleague, Associate Professor Jennifer Kryworuchko, passed away Friday, October 25.