Senior Associate Director
- New Appointment Announced for Margaret Moss April 12, 2021We are thrilled to announce that the National Academy of Medicine, has appointed Dr. Margaret P.
- Tech for Health of Preterm Newborns March 25, 2021Therapeutic bed can help keep preterm newborns’ brain oxygen levels stable Original Story by UBC News
- BCCHRI HEALTH STARTS CATALYST GRANTS March 18, 2021Congratulations to Dr. Manon Ranger on two top-ranked BCCHRI Health Starts Catalyst grants:
- UBC Sustainability Initiative Grant Awarded March 18, 2021UBC SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVE GRANT FOR CLIMATE EDUCATION
- PHAC PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCED March 18, 2021Congratulations to Dr Sabrina Wong on an initial $1.5 million in funding from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) to assess the utility of de-identified electronic medical record data from Canadian Primary Care Sentinel Surveillance Network (CPCSSN) for COVID-19 surveillan