Associate Director, Development
- SARAVYC gets 7-year CIHR Foundation Grant August 9, 2017The School of Nursing is excited to announce that our Stigma and Resilience Among Vulnerable Youth Centre has received a Canadian Institutes of Health Research Foundation Grant.
- Canada 150 Celebrates Nursing July 24, 2017Various organizations have created special initiatives to recognize the contributions of nurses in Canada in this, our 150th year. Below are stories that feature UBC Nursing Faculty, students, and community members.
- Teen Drinking Down - but not so much for LGB Youth July 17, 2017Dr Elizabeth Saewyc and the SARAVYC team have released a new paper that discusses the drinking trends of BC teenagers.
- Wendy Hall Has Advice for Weary Parents June 29, 2017New paper on infant sleep problems makes headlines.
- Still Here seeks female participants May 9, 2017Still Here is a photo project featuring lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer individuals affected by suicide. LGBTQ people are four times more likely than heterosexuals and cisgendered people to attempt suicide and suffer from depression.