Senior Associate Director
- Consequences of Technology in Health Care October 15, 2019Leanne Currie, PhD, and registered nurse Chantelle Recsky have been studying some of the dangers associated with technologically-based errors in the medical field.
- Nurse To Know - Jennifer Baumbusch October 15, 2019Jennifer Baumbusch is featured in the "Nurse to Know" profile page in The Canadian Nurse, October 15, 2019. Read Embracing the therapeutic relationship: The joy of seniors’ care, by clicking the link below.
- Annette Browne Fellow of Canadian Academy of Health Sciences October 1, 2019Annette Browne was inducted into the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences (CAHS) on September 19, 2019 in Ottawa, Ontario. From the CAHS website:
- Global Action for Measurement of Adolescent Health (GAMA) October 1, 2019GAMA is a global initiative to improve adolescent health measurement and reporting.
- Sleep Routines With Wendy Hall August 26, 2019Now is the time to start kids on back-to school sleep routines Breakfast Television interviews Dr. Wendy Hall on the importance of preparing children for school night routines.