Senior Associate Director
- From MSN to MH Educator for Alumnus Maja Kolar August 14, 2019Congratulations to alumnus Marina (Maja) Kolar on their recent posting as mental health educator with St Paul's Hospital.
- Capacity Research Unit Receives SSHRC Funding July 26, 2019Capacity Research Unit receives $2.5 million for gender-based violence research
- Emily Jenkins MSFHR 2019 July 18, 2019On July 17th, 2019, the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research named Dr. Emily Jenkins among “58 outstanding BC researchers” who will receive MSFHR Scholar and Research Trainee awards for 2019.
- Community Veterinary Outreach Receives Civic Volunteer Award from the City of Vancouver July 15, 2019On July 12, 2019, CVO was awarded an Award of Excellence, Civic Volunteer category by the City of Vancouver. This award recognizes those who excel at volunteering to make Vancouver a better place to live, work, and play.
- A Short Essay on Men July 15, 2019New film released to promote men's health. With insights from Dr. John Oliffe of Men's Health Research, filmmaker Sheona McDonald of Dimestore Productions has released a new film - and this statement on social media: