Associate Director, Development
- Sally Thorne named to 2017 nurse-researcher Hall of Fame March 7, 2017The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, has announced the honorees of the International Nurse Researcher Hall of Fame. UBC School of Nursing professor Dr. Sally Thorne has been named to the Hall of Fame. We couldn't be prouder of our esteemed colleague.
- Elizabeth Saewyc Accepts Directorship February 28, 2017The end of term for Dr Suzanne Campbell approaches all too soon, but after a brief and fruitful search, the advisory committee has unanimously supported, and the Provost has approved, the appointment of Dr Elizabeth Saewyc as the in
- Distinguished University Scholar - Annette Browne February 20, 2017Congratulations to Dr Annette Browne, recently named a UBC Distinguished University Scholar.
- Two Nursing teams receive MSF Award January 13, 2017Two Nursing research teams have been named among Michael Smith Foundation's 2017 Convening & Collaborating Awards. Congratulations to teams lead by:
- Men's Health Launches Interactive Website January 9, 2017Interactive website provides support to men with prostate cancer Prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among Canadian men. Globally it’s estimated that one in every seven men will be diagnosed.