Senior Associate Director
- See the Lives March 16, 2019Project turns stories of personal tragedy into potent call to action
- Vancouver high school students disciplined over alleged bullying list March 13, 2019CTV quoted Dr. Elizabeth Saewyc, UBC School of Nursing's Director, who researches stigma against vulnerable youth, about a list published by school students outing their peers.
- SARAVYC honoured with Robert H DuRant Award March 12, 2019Dr Elizabeth Saewyc and SARAVYC research team members have been awarded the Robert H. Durant Award for Statistical Rigor and Innovation from the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine.
- Dr Saewyc enters Sigma Hall of Fame March 12, 2019Dr. Elizabeth Saewyc has been named a Sigma Theta Tau Nurse Researcher Hall of Fame Honouree for 2019. Dr. Saewyc is the only researcher from Canada among 22 others who will be inducted to the Hall of Fame at the 30th International Nursing Research Congress in Calgary in July.
- BSN at Freddie Wood 2019 February 5, 2019Performing Arts Event Engages Students