Associate Director, Development
- Still Here seeks female participants May 9, 2017Still Here is a photo project featuring lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer individuals affected by suicide. LGBTQ people are four times more likely than heterosexuals and cisgendered people to attempt suicide and suffer from depression.
- Sally Thorne Receives Two More Honours March 7, 2017Never one to rest on her laurels, Sally has received a couple of fantastic honours already this year.
- Elizabeth Saewyc Accepts Directorship February 28, 2017The end of term for Dr Suzanne Campbell approaches all too soon, but after a brief and fruitful search, the advisory committee has unanimously supported, and the Provost has approved, the appointment of Dr Elizabeth Saewyc as the in
- Distinguished University Scholar - Annette Browne February 20, 2017Congratulations to Dr Annette Browne, recently named a UBC Distinguished University Scholar.
- Two Nursing teams receive MSF Award January 13, 2017Two Nursing research teams have been named among Michael Smith Foundation's 2017 Convening & Collaborating Awards. Congratulations to teams lead by: