Senior Associate Director
- Spotlight on Long Term Care June 29, 2020As the media spotlight hit long term-care (LTC) settings in the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Farinaz Havaei, an assistant professor in the UBC School of Nursing, and her team swung into action.
- Men can click their way to better health June 12, 2020For more information, contact Lou Corpuz-Bosshart Men who regularly used a free web resource made significantly more health changes than men who did not, finds a new study from the University of British Columbia and Intensions Consulting.
- Nursing Alum Lara Gurney Creates a "Wobble Room" June 11, 2020This story was written by UBC Media Relations as part of the “Making a difference” series, which shines a spotlight on the many ways—both big and small—that UBC community members are helping with the response to COVID-19.
- Statement on Racism June 8, 2020As nurses, as a School of Nursing, we cannot and should not remain silent when acts of racist violence and hatred affect the health and lives of people in our communities. We stand together in condemning all acts of racism, including anti-Black, anti-Asian, and anti-Indigenous racism.
- "A Glimmer of Light" for Men in Prison June 1, 2020People in prisons are at high risk of infection from COVID-19, as well as profoundly affected by the response to the pandemic, leading the World