Associate Director, Development
- Two Nursing teams receive MSF Award January 13, 2017Two Nursing research teams have been named among Michael Smith Foundation's 2017 Convening & Collaborating Awards. Congratulations to teams lead by:
- Men's Health Launches Interactive Website January 9, 2017Interactive website provides support to men with prostate cancer Prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among Canadian men. Globally it’s estimated that one in every seven men will be diagnosed.
- Elaine Carty - Member, Order of Canada January 9, 2017Elaine Carty, Professer Emerita, has been named a Member of the Order of Canada "For her contributions to advancing women’s health care options, particularly for her instrumental role in establishing professional midwifery care in British Columbia." She will attend a ceremony at Rideau Hall at a
- Cathryn Jackson receives E K McCann Award January 4, 2017UBC Senior Lecturer, Cathryn Jackson, is the 2017-18 recipient of the Elizabeth Kenny McCann Scholar Award. The two-year award of $30,000 allows the holder to support and enhance teaching/learning pedagogy and scholarship in the UBC School of Nursing.
- S.P.A.C.E.S. Study - Third Report Released December 8, 2016The Capacity Research Unit releases SPACES study recommendations report