Associate Director, Development
- Dr. David Byres Honoured w/Dean's Medal of Distinction April 16, 2018We are proud to announce that at the Applied Science Celebration on April 12, our adjunct professor and alumnus Dr. David Byres was honoured with the Dean's Medal of Distinction.
- Transgender Youth and Health Care Access December 5, 2017Close to half of transgender young Canadians aren't accessing health care when they need it, according to a study coming out of the Stigma and Resilience Among Vulnerable Youth Centre (SARAVYC) and published in Family Practice in November 2017.
- Celebration of Landmark Professorship November 3, 2017UBC School of Nursing Celebrates Landmark Professorship
- K M MacMillan Scholar October 23, 2017Announcing Dr. Martha Mackay as the new Katherine M. MacMillan Nursing Research Scholar at UBC
- UBC Nursing Research & Teaching Scholarship Report (2015/16 - 2016/17) October 4, 2017The UBC School of Nursing is pleased to share the recently released report, which highlights research and teaching scholarship activities in the School from 2015/16 to 2016/17.