Senior Associate Director
- Federal Funding for Cannabis Research May 22, 2019Over the last decade, Dr. Emily Jenkins and her colleague Dr.
- SARAVYC Receives Research Grant from PHAC May 17, 2019SARAVYC receives nearly $1 million grant for LGBTQ2S+ youth dating violence prevention research
- Wiley's Health for All: Special Collection for International Nurses Day May 14, 2019Several studies by UBC School of Nursing faculty have been featured in Wiley's International Nurses Day collection. This collection of papers from Wiley’s leading Nursing journals is in support of the campaign ‘Nurses: A Voice to Lead – Health for All’ launched by the ICN for Int
- Exploring strategies for talking to teens about substance use April 29, 2019Several media outlets published articles about a UBC study which looked at teens’ response to messaging about alcohol and drugs. Parents' messages to teens are always subject to selective hearing; UBC Nursing Dr.
- See the Lives March 16, 2019Project turns stories of personal tragedy into potent call to action