Senior Associate Director
- Congratulations to Canadian Academy of Nursing Fellows 2020 September 10, 2020The Canadian Nurses Association (CNA) announced the inaugural list of Fellows of the Canadian Academy of Nurses on September 9, 2020. We particularly celebrate the induction of these five faculty members and the scholarly activity and leadership that earned them this accolade:
- Dr. Sabrina Wong, FAAN 2020 September 9, 2020The American Academy of Nursing (AAN) announced its new 2020 Fellows on August 6, 2020. We warmly congratulate Dr.
- MSFHR Funding Announcment September 8, 2020Dr. Fuchsia Howard has been named as a recipient of the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research Scholar Award. Dr.
- Remembering Clarissa Green August 24, 2020We fondly remember Associate Professor Emerita Clarissa Green, who died at home on August 8, 2020 surrounded by family. Clarissa joined the faculty of the School of Nursing in 1980 and was an inspiring educator, practitioner and scholar in British Columbia over a distinctive 25 year career.
- Canada Research Chair in Men's Health Promotion Announced August 18, 2020The overarching aim of Dr. Oliffe's CRC research program is to improve the physical and mental health of men and their families by studying three major health issues: Men’s depression and suicide Tobacco reduction and smoking cessation in fathers and men Psychosocial prostate cancer care Describing gendered dimensions of men’s health promotion and illness management, […]