Senior Associate Director
- Updates: Nursing's COVID19 Response March 24, 2020Global health crises such as this COVID19 pandemic are times when our knowledge and skills as nurses are needed at the forefront of health system efforts.
- Healthy, Happy Hearts - Cardiology Research from Dr. Martha Mackay March 5, 2020Dr. Martha Mackay is a clinical associate professor at the School of Nursing, St. Paul’s Heart Centre and the Centre for Health Evaluation and Outcome Sciences. Dr.
- CIHR Invests in Health Systems and Services Research March 3, 2020Dr. Fuchsia Howard Leads Research Project to Investigate Unplanned Hospital Readmission Following Critical Illness Survival.
- Nurse shortage leads to more violence from patients February 20, 2020Complaints from patients and their family members could signal future violence against nurses and should not be ignored, suggests new research from the University of British Columbia.
- Women's Health Seminar Series - Campbell February 10, 2020Video Presentation Suzanne H. Campbell