UBC's Okanagan Campus Development & Alumni Engagement Office
Development and Alumni Engagement
1138 Alumni Ave.
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
- Expert Q&A: Wildfire season in the Okanagan Valley July 19, 2019Summer is upon us in the Okanagan Valley, and unlike summers in recent past, the majority of the Okanagan’s fire danger rating is sitting at low to moderate.
- UBC and Okanagan College create green construction centre July 18, 2019A formal partnership between UBC Okanagan and Okanagan College has established a Green Construction Research and Training Centre (GCRTC) that will provide new research options and create hands-on practical training opportunities for students.
- Global research expedition begins release of 15 major studies July 16, 2019A group of international researchers went to great heights to better understand how high altitude affects both newcomers and Indigenous populations.
- Opera Under the Stars returns to UBCO’s courtyard July 15, 2019UBC Okanagan’s courtyard will once again be filled with the sounds of music as Opera Kelowna presents its annual Opera Under the Stars concert on July 31.
- Historic home creates unique opportunity for fine art students July 11, 2019A new partnership between UBC Okanagan and Vernon’s Caetani Cultural Centre will help make artistic dreams come true for two student-artists.