Point Grey Campus:
Director of Development
- Tess Woldring and Rori Wood win major Canada West awards October 21, 2018Two UBC Thunderbirds women's rugby players were recognized by the Canada West with major individual awards, as the conference unveiled the full list of winners Sunday, following the league championship game in Edmonton.
- UBC season ends with 1-0 win over Calgary; four T-Birds named Canada West All-Stars October 21, 2018The UBC Thunderbirds capped off their season with a 1-0 victory over the Calgary Dinos Sunday at Wright Field, but the single goal wasn't enough to propel the 'Birds to the national championship series to defend their seven straight U SPORTS titles.
- UBC wins Canada West bronze October 21, 2018Controlling the ball and pace of play for the entire match, the UBC Thunderbirds cruised to a 27-5 win over the host Alberta Pandas in the third-place match of the 2018 Canada West Women's Rugby Championship Sunday afternoon.
- ‘Birds raise banner but fall to Bears October 20, 2018VANCOUVER - The UBC Thunderbirds dropped their second game of the season to the University of Alberta Golden Bears 3-1 (19-25, 25-22, 25-19, 25-20) on a special night that saw a strong contingent of Thunderbird alumni watch the 2018 U SPORTS national championship banner raised in War Memorial Gym.
- ‘Birds drop second straight in Calgary October 20, 2018CALGARY – The UBC Thunderbirds suffered their second straight loss to the Calgary Dinos Saturday afternoon by way of an 8-2 decision at Father David Bauer Arena.