Point Grey Campus:
Director of Development
- T-Birds fall to Dinos in straight sets February 15, 2019CALGARY – The University of Calgary Dinos clinched at least second place in the Canada West standings on the penultimate day of the regular season with a straight-sets win (25-19, 25-18, 25-20) over the UBC Thunderbirds Friday afternoon in the Jack Simpson Gym.
- Hometown hero Matt Neaves' career-high 21 kills help UBC clinch playoff spot February 15, 2019It was very much a playoff atmosphere at the Jack Simpson Gym Friday afternoon, as the UBC Thunderbirds defeated the host Calgary Dinos in a five-set thriller (22-25, 28-26, 18-25, 25-17, 15-12).
- UBC swimmers excel in final test before U SPORTS Odlum Brown Swimming Championships February 15, 2019The UBC Thunderbirds swimmers did well in their final tests before they get the chance to defend their national titles at the 2019 U SPORTS Odlum Brown Swimming Championships, which begin next week on campus. UBC took part in the West Coast Collegiate meet Feb. 9-10 in Victoria, against the host Vikes, and the Simon […]
- Cascades use lethal long range shooting to down T-Birds in playoff opener February 14, 2019Vancouver – The UFV Cascades were lethal from long range and used balanced scoring to hand the UBC Thunderbirds a surprising 92-79 home court loss in game one of their best-of-three Canada West quarter-final series Thursday at War Memorial Gym.
- ‘Birds battle for final playoff berth in Calgary February 14, 2019Win, and they're in. Riding high on a 2019 resurgence, the UBC Thunderbirds (9-11) are now just one win away from clinching the eighth and final Canada West playoff berth with two games remaining in the regular season.