Point Grey Campus:
Director of Development
- Top ranked T-Birds set to begin competition at the 2019 NAIA national championships May 21, 2019GULF SHORES, Ala. – The UBC Thunderbirds men's and women's track and field teams both enter this week's NAIA national championships as the number one ranked programs, as determined by the U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association.
- Emerging stars flock to UBC for Mel Zajac Jr. International Swim Meet May 21, 2019VANCOUVER – The UBC Thunderbirds are set to host over 800 swimmers from 80 different teams across North America including a number of world class athletes at the 56th Annual Mel Zajac Jr. International Swim Meet from May 24-26. Fans in Metro Vancouver will have the opportunity to see some of the biggest names in […]
- Four T-Birds named All-Americans; MacDonald named NAIA Women’s Golf Coach of the Year May 20, 2019The honours continue to roll in for the UBC Thunderbirds women's golf program. After the team won the NAIA title on Friday in Oklahoma City, head coach Chris MacDonald was named the NAIA Women's Golf Coach of the Year Monday, and four players earned a place on one of three All-America teams.
- UBC set for NAIA Men's Golf National Championship May 20, 2019The UBC Thunderbirds are set for the 68th annual NAIA Men's Golf National Championship, a four-day tournament that will begin Tuesday at the Las Sendas Golf Club in Mesa, Ariz.
- UBC outduels Keiser (Fla.) to win fifth NAIA Women's Golf Championship May 17, 2019The UBC Thunderbirds have won the 25th NAIA Women's Golf National Championship in record-setting fashion.