alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- Webinar – Leading Diversity and Inclusion August 19, 2020Diversity and inclusion (D&I) at work is more important now than ever before. Stories of anti-Asian sentiment and harassment, women’s career struggles while balancing work and family during COVID-19 lockdowns, and protests in support of #BlackLivesMatter are now part of the daily news headlines. These issues are creating renewed emphasis and heightened importance on the... […]
- Alumni Office Hours: Bill Chung, Shopify July 29, 2020
- Webinar – Switching Careers without Starting from Scratch July 16, 2020In this webinar, Palette Cofounder, AJ Tibando, BA'05, will provide some insight and tips she's gathered over the years on how to make a career switch successfully.
- Let’s Get Quizzical July 9, 2020Don’t miss this unique opportunity to match wits with your fellow alumni in an online trivia night hosted by fellow alum Mike Whitaker, BA’08, from IQ 2000, where alumni can play solo or in teams and compete for prestige and prizes!
- Alumni Office Hours: Henry McQueen, Concert Properties July 8, 2020In this Alumni Office Hour, Henry McQueen (Senior Development Manager, Concert Properties) will speak about the importance of starting with passion, sharing your talent with your community, and how these simple steps can lead to a fulfilling career.