alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- alumNIGHTS: Leadership Lessons December 4, 2019Join us for the kick-off for our year-long series that will connect and engage alumni around the theme of leadership.
- Canadian Universities Alumni Reception: Celebrating Canadian University Excellence in NYC November 21, 2019Join alumni UBC, UBC Sauder School of Business, and The Canadian Association of New York (CANY) at the 21st Annual Canadian Universities Alumni Reception to celebrate Canadian University Excellence in NYC! Don’t miss this great opportunity to meet and network with fellow Canadian university alumni living in the New York area. Representatives from many Canadian universities... […]
- alumNIGHTS Okanagan: Ken Ludwig’s The Games Afoot – in Vernon November 21, 2019Enjoy an evening of live theatre at the hilarious murder mystery production of Ken Ludwig’s The Game’s Afoot (directed by Debra Bob). Figure out “whodunit” as a weekend revelry in a Connecticut castle becomes a murder scene. Please join us at the pre-reception in the Green Room at the Powerhouse Theatre. Mingle with old friends... […]
- Is it Time To Wave the Flag? November 13, 2019Hosted by The Office of the Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia and UBC President & Vice-Chancellor Santa J. Ono Canada is widely regarded as a leader in diversity and inclusion, leading the way for LGBTQ2 equality. Major strides including formal legislation have been made toward advancing equality, but more needs to be done. This begs... […]
- Healthy Aging: Conversations that Matter (in Victoria, BC) November 12, 2019How do you envision living out the rest of your life? While aging is inevitable for us all, there are steps we can take to help our loved ones, and ourselves, lead longer, healthier, and more independent lives. Join UBC Faculty of Medicine Executive Associate Dean Roger Wong and UBC alumni and friends in Victoria,... […]