alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- “Beat the Heat” Games Day in Hong Kong August 17, 2019alumni UBC Hong Kong has come up with the best mix and mingle activities for you on a hot summer day. Join fellow UBC alumni for a fun afternoon meeting new friends and having a friendly competition. The team challenges will give you an unforgettable afternoon. Feel free to BYOB and also enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic... […]
- “Be Your Own Boss” (BYOB) Happy Hour in Hong Kong August 15, 2019Selling yourself is critical to achieving success. For small business owners, it is essential to be able to convince others to invest in their business. On August 15th, at the “Be Your Own Boss” (BYOB) Happy Hour in Hong Kong, hear from guest speaker Benjamin Tam, who will share his story and provide practical tips... […]
- Opera Under the Stars July 31, 2019Join us for a wonderful evening concert in the UBC Okanagan courtyard, performed by Opera Kelowna's star-studded cast. Bring a picnic meal, blankets, and chairs, and enjoy beautiful arias from across the operatic repertoire. This is an event for all ages!
- “Be Your Own Boss” (BYOB) Happy Hour in Hong Kong July 18, 2019Kent Chan, a Hong Kong foodie, is the co-founder of 30 Store which aims to bring the best local gourmet food to the customers. Only two years after opening, 30 Store has already achieved many impressive records, including selling over 300 bags of siu mai in a day and over 2000 packs of satay beef... […]
- Salary Negotiation: What to say and how to say it confidently July 17, 2019Want to achieve the best paid value for your work? Are you feeling frustrated that you are being underpaid? Our new workshop will help you learn about current market salaries, competitive rates, and an effective salary negotiation process. Learn how to approach supervisors for increases in both salary and benefits and conduct a successful negotiation... […]