alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- MEDtalks – Emergency: Drug Use and Addiction in the 21st Century April 19, 2018Presented by UBC Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Faculty of Arts, in partnership with alumni UBC In April 2016, BC declared a public health emergency in response to the rapid rise of fatal and non-fatal drug overdoses in the province. Since then, the problem has only worsened, with the number... […]
- UBC Connects: With Waneek Horn-Miller – The Wisdom of Reconciliation: A roadmap for multiculturalism April 19, 2018Join Professor Santa J. Ono for the second talk in the UBC Connects public lecture series, featuring thought leaders of global renown. Waneek Horn-Miller, Kanien’kehá:ka (Mohawk) activist, Olympian and entrepreneur, will speak on The Wisdom of Reconciliation: A roadmap for multiculturalism.
- Singapore Craft Beer and Networking Evening April 3, 2018Join fellow UBC alumni for an evening of networking over craft beer. TAP has selections of Canadian craft beer on tap, with pints starting at only $10! Tuesday, April 3, 2018 6:30-8:30 pm TAP Craft Beer Bar (Robertson Quay) 86 Robertson Quay, #01-02 Singapore 238245 – map Everyone pays for their own drinks at the... […]
- alumNIGHTS: Montreal March 22, 2018It’s been a long winter. What better way is there to kick off spring than with a fun and casual evening with fellow UBC alumni in Montreal? Meet new people and reconnect with old UBC friends and acquaintances over food and drinks at 3 Amigos Resto Bar on Saint-Catherine Street West. Guests are welcome and... […]
- Negotiating Success in Your Daily Life March 22, 2018Don’t wait for a big life event or career move to occur before you start thinking about building your negotiating skills. From dealing with contractors to interacting with customer service agents, there are countless day-to-day opportunities to negotiate and create favourable results for you and for others. Negotiation can be an authentic part of your... […]