alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- 2nd Annual alumni UBC Pro Am May 25, 2020On May 25, 2020, alumni UBC will host the 2nd annual alumni UBC Pro Am, in partnership with the Mackenzie Tour – PGA Tour Canada. Teams of four will represent UBC’s faculties while playing a round with a PGA Tour Canada professional at North Vancouver’s spectacular Seymour Golf & Country Club.
- The Art of Adaptive Leadership February 26, 2020Explore the premise that leadership is an activity, not a person, and that leadership can be exercised by anyone, whatever their role inside or outside of an organization. In this interactive session, Adel Gamar will uncover how adaptive leadership can help individuals and organizations learn anew and thrive in competitive professional environments.
- Webinar – Cannabis Regulation and the Workplace February 12, 2020This webinar, featuring Michael Litchfield, BA'00, LLB'04, will provide an introduction to the regulation of cannabis in Canada and its impact on the workplace. A variety of topical issues will be canvased including the rights of employers to regulate cannabis use in the workplace, the duty to accommodate users of medical cannabis in the workplace […]
- The Habit Course: Build and maintain new habits at work February 10, 2020Building on the momentum of alumni UBC’s popular webinar, Managing Your Energy at Work, and our online book club selection, The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg, The Habit Course will teach you how to implement new habits at work.
- Lunar New Year Dinner 2020 – Year of the Rat January 20, 2020With UBC President & Vice-Chancellor Santa J. Ono A centuries old tradition, the Lunar New Year is celebrated in many countries across Asia and around the world. In celebration of the Lunar New Year, please join Santa J. Ono, President and Vice-Chancellor, The University of British Columbia, for a special five-course dinner at the Robert H. Lee... […]