alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- A Prospectus for Conservation February 18, 2021The traditional approach to conservation science is to observe and model the impacts of threats (logging, mining, fishing, climate change for example) on species and their habitats, publish a paper of the findings in a peer-reviewed journal, and hope that policymakers will take action.
- Alumni Office Hour with Arnold Lam, B.E. ’18 February 11, 2021Arnold Lam is a UBC Engineering Alum, graduating in 2018. During his five years at UBC, he went through countless “phases” – From wanting to be an automotive engineer, physicist, to a biomedical engineer. In the end, he decided traditional engineering wasn’t quite right for him and after graduating with a computer engineering degree, ended... […]
- Managing Anxiety with Mindfulness February 9, 2021Has your mental health suffered during the pandemic? Many of us have been adversely impacted by the pandemic–our routines and supports have been pulled out from beneath us. With such stress and uncertainty, people’s anxiety has increased. Mindfulness practices can help us to cope to make things easier (but not necessarily easy). A couple of... […]
- The Future of Agriculture February 5, 2021From labour supply and supply chains to technology and trade, COVID-19 has brought forth challenges and opportunities to the agri-food industry. How have different sectors handled the suddenness of the pandemic? What are the positive and negative learnings from the past year and how will the different sectors continue to adjust and respond? Will the... […]
- PostSecret and the Pandemic: Struggles, Successes, & Strategies January 28, 2021Frank Warren is the sole founder of the PostSecret Project, a growing collection of over a million artful secrets, mailed anonymously to him on postcards. Known as ‘the most trusted stranger in the world’, Frank’s all new interactive presentation reveals our true feelings about how the pandemic has disrupted our lives, while providing evidence-based tools... […]