alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- How to be a Savvy Networker May 26, 2021No matter where you are in your career, networking is an invaluable essential skill if we want to accelerate our careers, expand our horizons, and succeed. Yet, networking is misunderstood, surrounded in myths and for many, stress inducing, uncomfortable, and overwhelming. It’s no wonder we avoid it. So where do we start? And how do... […]
- How to Make a Positive First Impression: Start a New Job, First Day, Probationary Period May 18, 2021Alyssa Koonar was born and raised in Richmond and participated in extracurricular activities that gave her a bountiful upbringing in the community. She has been actively involved in her family’s restaurants throughout her life; this provided her with a passion for service, value in consistency and taking risks for effective improvements. These skills and qualities... […]
- alumNIGHTS: Alberta – Culinary Connections & Conversations May 11, 2021Perhaps now more than ever before, the importance of feeling socially connected cannot be underestimated. This new, predominantly digital environment has proven to make social interactions that much more challenging. Please join UBC alumni from across Alberta for a virtual event that will use Zoom breakout rooms to help you meet fellow alumni, and increase... […]
- UBC Thunderbirds present: Lessons from Female Leaders April 21, 2021Listen and learn from Dr. Tricia Smith as she discusses her journey from UBC student-athlete to Olympic podiums, a career in law and the current president of the Canadian Olympic Committee.
- Fact vs. Fiction: Countering the Spread of Misinformation on the COVID-19 Vaccines April 20, 2021After more than a year of collective and focused science and research, the arrival of COVID-19 vaccines has brought hope to billions globally, that brighter days are ahead. However, their arrival has been accompanied by widespread misinformation, amplifying decades of vaccine myths that remain prevalent today, and pose a risk to vaccine confidence and the... […]