Associate Director, Awards
Manager, Administration and Operations, Awards
Development Officer, Awards
Development Coordinator, Awards
alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- Building a Better Canada: An Order of Canada 50th Anniversary BC Celebration November 29, 2017
- Live Webinar: How to Effectively Connect and Engage with a Professional Mentor November 22, 2017Whether you are a budding entrepreneur or developing your own career, access to mentorship can very well be your most powerful tool. Like all relationships in life, there are some ground rules and tips to forging the right connection. Join this webinar to learn how you can find your dream mentor and forge a successful […]
- Living with purpose: Ideas for pursuing a life of meaning November 21, 2017Every day, people hunger for meaning and a deeper sense of purpose in their lives. Where does this need come from, and what exactly does it mean to live a worthy life? Is it possible to find your own unique purpose? Do you need to stay true to it over a lifetime? Is chasing a... […]
- Scotiabank Economic Forum 2017 November 8, 2017You’re invited to the annual Scotiabank Economic Forum Following a light breakfast networking reception, learn about the implications and opportunities the global economy presents through Scotiabank’s Senior Vice-President and Chief Economist Jean-François Perrault’s expert market knowledge. Speaker Biography Jean-François Perrault is Scotiabank’s Senior Vice-President and Chief Economist, responsible for providing Scotiabank’s senior executives, partners and customers with... […]
- The Active Life: What are the risks and rewards? November 8, 2017The benefits of physical activity are well-known, from chronic disease prevention to increased overall quality of life. However, sedentary lifestyles and fear of serious injury can act as barriers to a physically active lifestyle in adults and opportunities for outdoor risky play in kids. Join us as we hear from a panel of UBC and... […]
Point Grey Campus:
Interim Director of Development
Alumni Relations Manager, Athletics
- Thunderbirds finish fourth in Canada West October 22, 2017CALGARY - At the 2017 Canada West third place match between the University of British Columbia Thunderbirds and the University of Lethbridge Pronghorns at Calgary's McMahon Stadium, the Pronghorns were victorious with a 26 to 13 victory.
- Rowan Harris named Canada West Player and Goalie of the Year October 22, 2017Fourth-year UBC goalkeeper Rowan Harris was named both the Canada West Player of the Year and Goalkeeper of the Year as the Thunderbirds earned their 25th conference banner in the program's history.
- 'Birds sweep Heat in season opening weekend October 21, 2017KELOWNA, B.C. – In the second of this weekend's matches between the UBC Okanagan Heat and the UBC Thunderbirds, the visiting Thunderbirds were able to take it 3-1 and finish out a clean weekend win.
- T-Birds fall by a goal on the road October 21, 2017The UBC Thunderbirds – the second-ranked women's hockey team in Canada – fell 1-0 to the host Regina Cougars Saturday night at The Co-operators Centre, leaving the squads with a win apiece from the weekend series. UBC won 4-3 Friday night.
- UBC finishes regular season with 3-1 victory October 21, 2017In the regular-season finale for both teams, the UBC Thunderbirds defeated the UFV Cascades 3-1 in Canada West men's soccer action on a rainy Saturday evening at MRC Sports Complex.
Director of Development