Associate Director, Awards Development Program
Associate Director, Awards
alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
Point Grey Campus:
Director of Development
Alumni Relations Manager, Athletics
- A day of 'Blue and Gold' at the BC Sports Hall of Fame December 7, 2016VANCOUVER – Wednesday was a very 'Blue and Gold' day at the BC Sports Hall of Fame. Four inductees of the Class of 2017 were UBC Thunderbirds.
- T-Birds stars Keith Gallicano and Liz Cordonier to enter Volleyball BC Hall of Fame December 7, 2016Two UBC Thunderbirds alumni are getting another prestigious honour, earning a place in the Volleyball BC Hall of Fame. Keith Gallicano and Liz Cordonier will both recognized as part of the organization's 2017 Hall of Fame Class on Saturday, Feb. 4 at the annual Volleyball BC Hall of Fame & Excellence Awards Banquet in Burnaby.
- Thunderbirds galore on Canadian Baseball Network's all-Canadian college team December 6, 2016The 2015-16 UBC Thunderbirds were well represented on this year's edition of the Canadian Baseball Network all-Canadian college team. For that matter, the 2016-17 version of the UBC Thunderbirds were well represented as well.
- Four Thunderbirds set to represent Canada at world short course championships December 5, 2016The UBC Thunderbirds will be well represented at the world short course championships in Windsor this week. Fresh off their dominating performances at the Canada West Championships will be T-Bird swimmers Yuri Kisil, Markus Thormeyer, Luke Reilly and Stefan Milosevic.
- T-Birds' depth and defence douses Heat December 3, 2016The UBC Thunderbirds (8-0) used dominant second half defense and red-hot shooting from beyond the arc to knock off the UBC Okanagan Heat (1-9) 96-49 in their final U Sports game before the winter break.
Director of Development