Associate Director, Awards
Manager, Administration and Operations, Awards
Development Officer, Awards
Development Coordinator, Awards
alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- From Surviving to Thriving — Reaching your Career Potential (in Hong Kong) February 27, 2018Together with a panel of industry specialists and seasoned professionals, we will be addressing the difficulties of career development and discuss ways to broaden one’s skill set and knowledge to fully excel in their field. Followed by the panel will be a casual networking session. Follow the alumni UBC Hong Kong Facebook page for more... […]
- alumni UBC Breakfast Series in Toronto, featuring Michele Murphy, MA’10 February 27, 2018We always hear that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And that successful people never eat alone. Keeping these two ideas in mind, we recently launched a new breakfast series in Toronto. Join fellow UBC alumni in the GTA for an intimate breakfast where you can make connections that will benefit your... […]
- Authentic Networking for Career Success (in Toronto) February 26, 2018Featuring Michele Murphy, MA’10, Alumni Career Educator, alumni UBC Networking is a crucial skill for career development and professional relationship building. In this interactive presentation, you will learn valuable strategies to help you network in a way that feels authentic and genuine. This will increase the impact of your networking activities and make them more... […]
- Who Gets In? The Truths and Myths of how Canadian Universities Make Admission Decisions February 22, 2018UBC's director of undergraduate admissions, Andrew Arida will provide an overview of the rationale and process Canadian universities often use to make admission decisions. He will also dispel the myths and rumours that often surround it.
- alumNIGHTS: Victoria – Art Gallery Tour & Social February 20, 2018Join fellow alumni and friends for an engaging evening at the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria. In addition to enjoying exclusive access to the entire Gallery, guests will also receive a docent-led guided tour of the exhibit, Form as Meaning: First Nations Prints from the Pacific Northwest. Co-curators, UBC alumna Marcia Crosby, BA’90, MA’94, PhD’17,... […]
Point Grey Campus:
- CW members continue conversation about mental health with Bell Let's Talk January 22, 2018EDMONTON – For the second consecutive year, all 17 Canada West members are proud to participate in Bell Let's Talk, which strives to spark the conversation about mental health.
- Four individuals make up 2018 Class of the UBC Sports Hall of Fame January 22, 2018The UBC Department of Athletics is pleased to announce its 2018 class of inductees into the UBC Sports Hall of Fame.
- UBC finishes fourth at first Canada West sevens tournament of 2018 January 21, 2018The UBC Thunderbirds finished fourth at the 2018 University of Alberta Rugby 7s tournament, a two-day Canada West women's event that finished Sunday at The Dome at Foote Field in Edmonton.
- Browne hits from beyond the arc to help 'Birds past Griffins January 20, 2018Third-year guard Taylor Browne had the hot hand from long range and stepped up for 16 points in helping the UBC Thunderbirds (13-4) to a convincing 93-66 win over the MacEwan Griffins (4-12) completing the weekend sweep.
- T-Birds perfect on first day in Edmonton January 20, 2018The UBC Thunderbirds and Victoria Vikes each took control of day one of the University of Alberta Rugby 7s Tournament with perfect 3-0 records, as the Canada West Rugby 7s Series got underway in the dome at Foote Field in Edmonton. Both west coast schools showed flashes of dominance on Saturday with three wins to […]
Director of Development