Associate Director, Awards
alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- Alumni Reception at Sandhill September 21, 2017Kick-off wine festival with Howard Soon, BSc’74, Master Winemaker This summer, Sandhill master winemaker Howard Soon, BSc’74, is retiring after working on an incredible 37 consecutive vintages. This September in Kelowna, join him for a special evening reception with brief program where you’ll enjoy Sandhill’s award-winning wines paired with a gourmet menu that will be a... […]
- UBC Bound! Beijing July 30, 2017This summer, UBC Bound! will be launching new UBC students from cities across Asia. It’s a great opportunity for new students to meet alumni in their hometown, hear their stories, pick up some tips for adjusting to university life, and receive insider information from the people who have already been there and back.
- Live Webinar – Three Secrets to Harness the Power of “The Mastermind Group” July 26, 2017Featuring Wilson Lee, BA’09 Who you spend time with influences the person you eventually become. This is the wisdom underpinning the Mastermind Group, a concept practiced across a range of professional industries. The Mastermind is the ongoing connection and collaboration of a group of like-minded professionals who support each other, provide mentorship, and collectively move... […]
- UBC Bound! Shanghai July 22, 2017This summer, UBC Bound! will be launching new UBC students from cities across Asia. It’s a great opportunity for new students to meet alumni in their hometown, hear their stories, pick up some tips for adjusting to university life, and receive insider information from the people who have already been there and back.
- UBC Bound! Indonesia July 16, 2017This summer, UBC Bound! will be launching new UBC students from cities across Asia. It’s a great opportunity for new students to meet alumni in their hometown, hear their stories, pick up some tips for adjusting to university life, and receive insider information from the people who have already been there and back.
Point Grey Campus:
Director of Development
Alumni Relations Manager, Athletics
- 'Birds to play Oxford in semi-final after 5-1 rout of Renmin June 28, 2017BEIJING, China – Ryan Arthur's three-goal performance keyed a offensive outburst for the UBC Thunderbirds, as they booked their place in the semi-finals of the WEUFT World Cup Tuesday with a 5-1 victory over Renmin University of China.
- The Thunderbirds visit Great Wall of China June 27, 2017With a quarterfinal match looming against defending World Elite University Football Tournament (WEUFT) champion, Renmin University of China, the UBC Thunderbirds took good advantage of their off day on Tuesday.
- UBC School of Kinesiology's Clare Drake inducted into Hockey Hall of Fame June 26, 2017The UBC Thunderbirds would like to extend their heartfelt congratulations to legendary hockey player and coach Clare Drake for his induction in the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Thunderbirds battle heat and Melbourne University to scoreless draw June 25, 2017A gritty Melbourne University side didn't stop the UBC Thunderbirds from getting the result they needed in their second group stage match at the WEUFT World Cup.
- 'Birds storm China with 9-0 romp in WEUFT opener June 24, 2017A fourteen hour flight, a couple of partial monsoons and sixty percent humidity wasn't enough to slow down the UBC Thunderbirds as they stormed to victory in their opening game of the World Elite University Football Tournament (WEUFT).
Director of Development