Associate Director, Awards Development Program
Associate Director, Awards
alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- Beyond the Bucket List – A Cuba Experience: Behind the Scenes November 22, 2016Presented by the alumni UBC Travel Club With all the world mad to travel to Cuba and having to content themselves with crowded resorts, it’s still possible to go behind the scenes and to explore, first hand, the culture, food and Cuban communities of this most amazing little country on the cusp of change. Please join us... […]
- Beyond the Bucket List – Taiwan Art and Culture: Traditional & Contemporary November 21, 2016Presented by the alumni UBC Travel Club Taiwan is a country relatively unknown to the West. Yet it is an island possessing Chinese art treasures, exotic food delicacies, and breath-taking scenery waiting to be discovered by those travellers who prefer a path less frequented by tourists. Please join us to learn more about art and... […]
- Why are people afraid of chemicals? November 17, 2016Nature would not exist without chemicals. In recent years, however, consumers have become suspicious of all things artificial or chemical, leading to an explosion in claims about the benefits of “organic,” “natural,” and “pure” foods and products. Where did these fears originate? How should we address them? Does marketing drive chemophobia or does science back... […]
- Mini-Med Lecture Series: Addiction as a Brain Disease November 15, 2016UBC Okanagan is again delivering this public health education series, offering a unique opportunity to learn about current medical issues and how the latest research can teach us more about our own health.
- Everyday Superheroes (Cape not included) November 15, 2016UBC Sauder School of Business and the Peter A. Allard School of Law grads: Don't miss these Pecha Kucha-style presentations by UBC Sauder and Allard alumni. They will share how they have become everyday superheroes through passionately making a positive impact (big or small) on the world and the people around them.
Point Grey Campus:
Director of Development
Alumni Relations Manager, Athletics
- Behind the Thunderbird: Twinning October 21, 2016For this edition of Behind the Thunderbird we introduce you to Sophie and Amy Jones. The identical twins and multiple national championship winners from the UBC women's field hockey team decsribe how they are winning and 'twinning' on and off the field.
- Thunderbirds look to keep momentum from great performance at Western Canadian Championships October 21, 2016VANCOUVER – The UBC rowing team got are on a hot streak, looking to carry momentum into a series of meets this weekend. This weekend members of the Thunderbirds will be split into two regattas, The Head of the Charles in Boston, Massachusetts and The Head of the Gorge in Victoria, BC.
- T-Birds' comeback falls short in non-conference matchup October 20, 2016The Trinity Western Spartans fought off a determined comeback attempt by the host UBC Thunderbirds in a non-conference match at War Memorial Gymnasium Thursday night, winning 3-2 (25-10, 25-19, 17-25, 19-25, 15-12).
- UBC looks to tune up for playoffs on weekend trip to Manitoba October 20, 2016The Thunderbirds are prairie bound for a weekend set against the Manitoba Bisons (3-6-3) and the Winnipeg Wesman (3-6-3). Both games go at 9am (PST) and can be watched live on CanadaWest.TV.
- Canada West and the UBC Thunderbirds proud to partner in unveiling of U Sports brand October 20, 2016Thursday was a significant day for university sport in Canada, as Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS) – the national governing body for university sport in Canada – officially announced its rebranding as U Sports.