Associate Director, Awards Development Program
Associate Director, Awards
alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- Tackling the Killers: Has Preventing HIV/AIDS Provided a Key to Sustainable Healthcare? April 26, 2017Over the past 30 years, HIV/AIDS has been transformed from a certain death sentence into a manageable disease through sustained, lifelong treatment – thanks in large part to the work of Dr. Julio Montaner and his team at the BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS (BC-CfE).
- Save Our Seas: Why is Translating Good Science into Good Policy so Hard? March 28, 2017Scientific evidence has been telling us for years that our oceans are in peril. So why have we not been able to rectify the situation? As part of the UBC University Killam Professor Lecture series, we invite you to join Dr. Daniel Pauly, internationally-acclaimed fisheries scientist and principal investigator of the Sea Around Us, in […]
- Launch a Career in Canada Event March 7, 2017On behalf of the Centre for Student Involvement and Careers, we would like to invite you as a UBC Alumnus & Industry Professional to participate in the Launch a Career in Canada event on Tuesday, March 7, 2017. We hear from countless young adults asking a similar question: “What should I do with my life?”... […]
- Montreal Alumni “Pit Night” March 2, 2017Remember Pit Night from your time at UBC? The UBC alumni branch in Montreal can’t uproot the Pit Pub from its spot on campus, but we will be bringing all the fun of a Pit Night to downtown Montreal this upcoming March. Come and reminisce with the UBC crew here in Montreal and have some... […]
- Can early intervention improve mental health outcomes in youth? February 23, 2017Nearly one in five Canadians will experience a mental illness in their lifetime. While many start experiencing symptoms as youth, the stigma surrounding mental illnesses often leads individuals to delay or avoid diagnosis. Much work is being done locally to help our youth get the help they need in order to build healthy, fulfilling lives.... […]
Point Grey Campus:
Director of Development
Alumni Relations Manager, Athletics
- UBC's comeback falls short against Cougars January 20, 2017VANCOUVER - Despite a valiant attempt at a fourth quarter comeback the UBC Thunderbirds women's basketball team's (13-9, 9-4) shooting struggles on Friday night led to an upset, as they fell 80-75 at the hands of the Mount Royal Cougars (3-10, 3-10).
- 'Birds set to play in inaugural Canada West Women's Rugby Sevens Series January 20, 2017EDMONTON – A new chapter in Canada West history opens this weekend, as the conference's inaugural women's rugby sevens tournament hits the turf Saturday and Sunday under the University of Alberta's new air-supported dome at Foote Field.
- UBC looks for bounce back performance against Cougars January 20, 2017
- 'Birds hit the road for set versus Cougars January 19, 2017
- T-Birds face tough road test in 'The Dawg House' January 19, 2017
Director of Development