Associate Director, Awards
alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- Culinary Vietnam Lunch & Learn in Victoria May 24, 2017Attend an upcoming lunch & learn: Slowly Down the Ganges with Adrienne Fast, PhD’15 Monday, April 24, 12pm-1pm, Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre Antarctic Circle Expedition with Aaron Lawton, BSF’07 Thursday, May 11, 12pm-1pm, Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre Culinary Vietnam with Paula Swart Wednesday, May 24, 12pm, Le Petit Saigon in Victoria, BC Register for... […]
- Antarctic Circle Expedition Lunch & Learn May 11, 2017
- In Conversation with Author Michael Harris, BA’02 May 11, 2017In his new book of non-fiction, Solitude: A Singular Life in a Crowded World, Governor General’s Award-winner, Michael Harris, BA’02, explores the profound emotional and intellectual benefits of being alone. He examines why our experience of solitude has become so impoverished and guides readers away from a life of ceaseless pings toward a balanced media... […]
- In Conversation with UBC President and Vice-Chancellor Prof. Santa J. Ono in Tokyo April 25, 2017Professor Santa Ono recently took office as the 15th President and Vice-Chancellor of the University of British Columbia. In a series of In Conversation events, presented in communities around the world by alumni UBC, Professor Ono will share his early priorities and interests as well as gather input from alumni and friends on how we... […]
- Slowly Down The Ganges Lunch & Learn April 24, 2017
Point Grey Campus:
Director of Development
Alumni Relations Manager, Athletics
- Connor Noble named Red Lion Pitcher of the Week March 27, 2017VANCOUVER - UBC's Connor Noble has been named the Red Lion baseball Pitcher of the Week.
- Harrison and Kennedy sweep A.I.I. Golfers of the Week March 27, 2017LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. – The Association of Independent Institutions (A.I.I.) announced on Monday that Andrew Harrison (men's) and Kat Kennedy (women's) of the University of British Columbia have been named the A.I.I.'s Men's and Women's Golfers of the Week for the duration of March 20-26.
- Cole Keffer raises nearly $10,000 for Childhood Cancer Canada March 26, 2017VANCOUVER – UBC Rugby's Cole Keffer got his first real haircut Sunday evening and his shorn golden locks will have a big impact for those affected by childhood cancer.
- UBC’s Kieran Lumb leads Canada to 14th place finish at U20 Cross-Country Worlds March 26, 2017VANCOUVER - Before large crowds and in warm temperature UBC Cross Country student-athlete Kieran Lumb helped the Canadian U20 men's team to a 14th place finish at the World Cross Country Championships in Kampala, Uganda.
- ‘Birds and Yotes series finale suspended at rainy Thunderbird Park March 26, 2017The UBC Thunderbirds (19-8, 9-5 NAIA West) will have to wait a while longer in their attempt to complete the series sweep of the visiting College of Idaho Yotes (14-18, 7-8). Sunday's series finale at Thunderbird Park was halted after four innings of play due to heavy rain with the T-Birds leading 4-3. The game […]
Director of Development