Associate Director, Awards Development Program
Associate Director, Awards
alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- Master Mind Master Class with John Corigliano November 18, 2016Architecture and Music From his Oscar-winning score for The Red Violin to his opera The Ghosts of Versailles, his acclaimed Symphony No. 3, Circus Maximus, and his Grammy-winning Conjurer: Concerto for Percussionist and String Orchestra, American composer John Corigliano has built one of the richest, most unusual, and most widely celebrated bodies of work of any composer in the last... […]
- UBC Theatre & Film Presents All-Alumni Show: Beckett 16 November 3, 2016Runs from November 3-5th. Get your Samuel Beckett on, enjoy post-show cake & champers, and donate to a worthy cause. Directed by Gerald Vanderwoude. Professor Emeritus Norman Young returns with alumni Beverly Bardal, Cam Cronin, Deb Pickman, Joe Procyk, Tom Scholte. All proceeds benefit The Peter Loeffler Student Prize.
- 2016 Gairdner Foundation Symposium October 24, 2016Hear from two world-renowned Gairdner awardees: Frank Plummer, MD, OC, OM, FRS, LLD, DrSc, FRCPC & Lewis Cantley, PhD, at this free public lecture.
- Healthy Forests, Healthy Lives October 12, 2016Exploring the link between our Environment and Health There’s evidence suggesting that people who live close to green spaces live happier and healthier lives. But what are the specific effects that forests and nature have on our physical and mental health? Are there alternative therapies that involve the environment? Join us as a panel of experts explore the links between health, happiness and nature... […]
- Scotiabank Economic Forum 2016 October 4, 2016Following a light breakfast networking reception, learn about the implications and opportunities that the global economy presents, through Scotiabank's Senior Vice-President and Chief Economist Jean-François Perrault's expert market knowledge.
Point Grey Campus:
Director of Development
Alumni Relations Manager, Athletics
- Buonassisi scores twice for UBC against Ryerson September 24, 2016The Ryerson Rams forced the two-game split as the UBC Thunderbirds men's hockey team fell 6-3 on Saturday afternoon at Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre. The Rams, seeking redemption after a 4-1 loss to UBC the night prior, were able to score six despite only outshooting the 'Birds 31-28.
- Thunderbirds lay waste to school record book in 62-0 thrashing of Alberta September 24, 2016After a week of soul-searching and long, tough practices the UBC Thunderbirds (2-2) came out flying and never let up in a record breaking 62-0 win over the Alberta Golden Bears (0-4).
- Kerman Pannu scores twice in five minutes to lift Thunderbirds over Mount Royal September 24, 2016One streak ended, another continues as the UBC Thunderbirds (5-0-4) were finally able to capitalize on their numerous scoring chances in a 2-0 victory over the Mount Royal Cougars (6-2-1).
- T-Birds recover from slow first period to defeat Team BC September 24, 2016UBC held on to beat Team BC 3-2 in pre-season action at the Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre on Friday night.
- Thunderbirds offence explodes in second half against Timberwolves September 23, 2016It took a bit for the UBC offence to warm up on a damp, chilly night in Northern BC, but in the second half they fully ignited for a three goal outburst to down the UNBC Timberwolves 4-1.