Associate Director, Awards
alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- Canada Day (Eve) Celebration at Earls in Chicago June 30, 2017Join fellow UBC and other Canadian university alumni and friends for a Canada Day (Eve) celebration at Earls! We had such a good time last year – come out to meet new friends and connect with all your old ones. Registration Please register via the Canadian Universities Alumni in Chicago group Facebook page. If you... […]
- Exploring Academia’s Influence on the Bay Area Tech Sector June 27, 2017It’s no surprise that great universities can have a positive influence on industry. When you have the brightest minds conducting leading edge research, the benefits are clear. In the Bay Area, a cluster of high profile academic institutions have contributed to the growth of a robust, world-leading innovation ecosystem. But how do these relationships work and... […]
- Joy of Feeding 2017 June 24, 2017Join us for Joy of Feeding: a unique inter-generational, international food festival and fundraiser for the UBC Farm – where we celebrate home-cooked dishes from around the world.
- Live Webinar – Making the Transition from Employee to Entrepreneur June 14, 2017Featuring Candy Motzek, BASc’85 Find time to grow your side business while still excelling in your high functioning career. An honest and upfront conversation about the stresses, opportunities and rewards of this major career pivot. We will explore your mindset, resources, finances and the things no one tells you about being an entrepreneur. Hear from... […]
- Singapore June Networking Happy Hour June 8, 2017Join fellow UBC alumni for a networking happy hour this June in Singapore. Take this opportunity to reconnect with old friends and build your network in Singapore. Thursday, June 8, 2017 6:30-8:30 pm Loof 331 North Bridge Road #03-07 Odeon Towers Extension Rooftop, (Opposite Raffles Hotel Shopping Arcade) Singapore – map *Ask for the University of British Columbia... […]
Point Grey Campus:
Director of Development
Alumni Relations Manager, Athletics
- Thunderbirds take home five NAIA West awards May 22, 2017VANCOUVER – The UBC Thunderbirds were rewarded for their stellar 2017 campaign with a trio of post-season awards handed down in the NAIA's West Region.
- Thunderbird recruit Diego San Pedro to tee off at Freedom 55 Financial Open May 22, 2017Before teeing up his first drive for the UBC Thunderbirds, Diego San Pedro will represent the 'Blue and Gold' at the 2017 Freedom 55 Financial Open. Despite never
- Thunderbirds finish 12th at NAIA Championships May 20, 2017In the end, the UBC Thunderbirds never really recovered from a wind-stricken second round that left them to big a deficit to overcome in the 2017 NAIA Men's Golf Championship played on the par-71 TPC at Deere Run.
- David Sidoo Field to play host to the renaissance of Team BC May 19, 2017VANCOUVER – It's been eight years since BC has had a team in the annual Canada Cup, which is the showcase game for the top high-school aged players put on by Football Canada. But that will all change in 2017 thanks to the hard work of the new provincial football association (BCPFA), led by President […]
- UBC rower Harlan Dohm: Tenacity on water mirrors brave battle with Crohn’s Disease May 19, 2017VANCOUVER - May 19th is World IBD Day. On this day many IBD patient associations around the world will light up famous landmarks in purple to raise awareness about Crohn's disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
Director of Development