Associate Director, Awards
alumni UBC Contacts
You can get in touch with alumni UBC by contacting one of our offices in Vancouver, Okanagan or Hong Kong, listed below. To get a hold of one of the members of our staff, please view the full staff listing.
UBC, Point Grey Campus
The Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is the first stop for alumni and visitors to campus. Our friendly staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and offer suggestions for your campus visit.
The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Toll Free Tel: 800.883.3088
Toll Free Fax: 800.220.9022
UBC, Okanagan Campus
SCI 109, 3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807-9360
12/F., ING Tower
308 Des Voeux Road Central
Mei Mei Yiu, Director, Alumni & Development, Asia Pacific Regional Office
- Tackling the Killers: Has Preventing HIV/AIDS Provided a Key to Sustainable Healthcare? April 20, 2017As part of the UBC University Killam Professor Lecture Series, we invite you to join Dr. Montaner in an engaging discussion on how Treatment as Prevention® could be instrumental in creating a more sustainable healthcare system by applying its principles to communicable diseases such as hepatitis C, and even socially communicable diseases like addiction.
- Great Trekker Series: Calgary – With Dave Mowat, BCom’78 April 5, 2017Life, learning, and leadership, or, how we get them all wrong! President and CEO of ATB Financial, Dave Mowat, BCom’78 is known for his inspiring leadership and open communication style. This accessible and community-minded leader can often be seen engaging with Albertans, whether he is leading citizens’ groups, conversing with customers on Twitter, or heading up Alberta’s oil... […]
- Rethinking Gender: How do we break free from stereotypes? March 30, 2017From the day we are born, we’re given messages about who we are, who we ought to be, and who we can be based on our perceived gender. These traditional, binary ideas of gender have created norms, roles and expectations that have become entrenched in society. In recent years, however, our understanding of gender has expanded... […]
- Storm The Wall Alumni Races March 26, 2017Participate as an alumni in UBC’s treasured campus tradition – Storm the Wall! Spend your morning at UBC racing with a team or as an ironperson and enjoy a relaxing lunch reception and awards. Bring your friends and family and enjoy the Sunday Community Festival happening alongside the event!
- UBC’s Okanagan Campus – The Graduation Ball March 25, 2017alumni UBC welcomes the UBC Okanagan campus’s Class of 2017 to the 2nd annual Graduation Ball. Enjoy a night of celebrating your achievement with your friends and fellow graduates at the Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort complete with food, drink, music and dance.
Point Grey Campus:
Director of Development
Alumni Relations Manager, Athletics
- After soggy days in California, 'Birds head to Lewiston for set with defending champs February 23, 2017
- UBC men's golf sixth in the desert February 23, 2017The UBC Thunderbirds men's golf team placed sixth at the Arizona Christian Spring Invitational, Tuesday at the Moon Valley Country Club in Phoenix.
- Streaking Thunderbirds finish regular season in Brandon February 22, 2017
- UBC looks to sew up home court in clash with Bobcats February 22, 2017
- 'Birds and Pandas evenly matched ahead of Canada West quarterfinals February 22, 2017
Director of Development